- April–September: Monday–Saturday, 10:00 AM–7:00 PM
- October–March: Tuesday–Saturday, 2:00 PM–7:00 PM
- July–August and Winter and Spring school holidays
- Free guided tours (times listed on www.rozavern.fr)
- Visits for groups (in French, English, Spanish or Breton): by pre-booked appointment
A bit of history
At the heart of the Amorica Regional Natural Park, between Telgruc and Crozon, Nicolas Mazeau and Jennifer Scouarnec took over from Mylène Mazeau-Dubreuil at the head of the Cidererie de Rozavern in 2015.
The apple trees in the 15 hectare orchard, grown according to organic farming practices, feature bittersweet apples, typical of the peninsula’s fruity and balanced ciders.
Be sure to come taste our cider!